Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mimi's Adventures in Guam - part 3

On Wednesday, we took Mimi to the Chamorro Village. It was lots of fun and we all enjoyed the eating and shopping. The prices are great at the Village which was refreshing after the expensive prices in Tokyo!!







Mimi is so very interested in all the plants and flowers EVERYwhere she goes and always has been!! She had a million questions about all that stuff and I am the WRONG person to ask because I just don't pay much attention to that kind of thing! I did manage to get a few pictures of plants/trees that Mimi was intrigued with here in Guam and maybe some of you other plant lovers will find them interesting too!!








We had SOOOOOOOO Much fun hanging out with Mimi both away and at home!She left for her long journey back to Texas this morning and we miss her SO much already!!! We were SO blessed to get to spend 2 weeks together - we enjoyed every minute!! We LOVE YOU MIMI!!!!

2 comments:

Royce Ogle said...

I just caught up reading your blog today and looking at all the cool pictures. What fun!

Nonna and I can't wait to see all our girls soon. I'm so happy all of you have had those opportunities to make such special lifetime memories.

God is good!

Papa

Anonymous said...

Trina,

Cheryl was so bubbly this morning telling me all about her trip. She said it was the best two weeks of her life. I can certainly see through the pictures that she had a wonderful time. She loves all of you so very much. I enjoy knowing your mother and teaching with her. I'll look forward to seeing you and all the girls when you get to come visit in Amarillo.

Becky Douglass