Monday, April 21, 2008

The Challenges Ahead....

Well, I got "orders" today which will allows me to officially begin the details of the moving process. Now begins the somewhat overwhelming task of getting us and our stuff back 1/2 way across the world while navigating paperwork, processes, and regulations. There are SO many details involved in this move that all have to work together. I found out today that we have to pay $450 to have our house cleaned when we move out in order to pass the "inspection" and we also have to stay in a hotel for several nights while the cleaning and inspection is taking place, so those are expenses that I am not looking forward to. I know it will all work out, but right now I feel like getting on a plane and going back to Disneyland!! :) Moving is not my favorite thing... most of you know that I am a person who likes to have everything in it's spot and the disorganization and upheaval involved in moving is difficult for me. Prayers for sanity and patience would be greatly appreciated!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trina-
Here is another thing to think about. I hear that Kelsey will be taking drivers ed as soon as she gets on this side of the ocean. Jason asked me to send you the info on the local driving school.

Caroll Watkins Driving School
817-431-6116

We will continue to pray for guidance and energy as you transition back "Home". We cannot wait to see you.

Peace,
Bruce

The Ards said...

Yeah, thanks for giving me something ELSE to worry about! :) Just kidding... she is a good driver so far.
Thanks for info and also the prayers... home sounds pretty good about now!
Trina