Monday, May 26, 2008

We got the house!!!!

Well, we got another counter offer today and we are going to accept it!!! I am SOOOOO excited!!! We love the neighborhood and the area of this house and the fact that it's only 2 and 1/2 years old makes it nice too. We will have plenty of space to spread out and everyone will have their own rooms which is very exciting! We hope that this house will be our home for many years to come!
Here are some pictures for those of you who haven't seen them yet:







There is some painting that we'll need to do right away and I have some plans to change some of the flooring, but most of the main things will work for us and we can just work on the rest as we go. The closing date will be on or before June 20. We are hoping for a little sooner, but the sellers are moving out of state, so I think they need some time to get organized for their move.

As, usual, God has worked out all the detail for us and we are SOOOO thankful!!! We can't wait for all of you to come visit! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I finally found your spot again! The house looks awesome, especially the kitchen. I'm sure the painting you were speaking of was the red living room. I actually love it! My living room is red. Haha!

Your mom looks great!

I sent you Taylor's graduation announcement. Graduation is actually tomorrow. Maybe you will get it before you move. I wanted you to see my handsome son. :) Get ready to open up your pocket book in a couple of years when Kelsey graduates! I think I have written a check for something almost every day in May.

I will definitely be praying for your sanity during the moving process!

Lea

The Ards said...

Hey Lea,
Glad you found us! I'm waiting to see the red paint in person before I decide... some red is pretty, but some I don't like. Hopefully we'll get the announcement before we go. Thanks for the prayers... they are needed! :)