Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, I have been under the weather this year and Jason is not feeling great, but we managed to have a special Christmas morning anyway thanks to all our wonderful family who loves us enough to ship us gifts all the way to Guam!! Thank you SO much for everything..... we love it all as you can see in these pictures!!! We are so very blessed to have such a loving family!!!

Santa was good to us this year too.... Kelsey got the iPOD that we convinced her that she was NOT going to get and I think I captured the suprprise on her face in the picture below. Adysen and Allie were excited about their new DS's too.








3 comments:

Jan said...

Hey Trina!
My mom did the same thing for me and I've stalked your blog ever since... :)I love seeing your kids and all your crazy adventures! It's neat to get to know your family that way. I think blogs are just about the best thing ever for keeping in touch. Kelsey looks the same, but sooo grown up. Amazing how fast that happens! Of course, I've never met A & A or J in person, but I feel like I know them. Anyway, I'll continue to check on you all. Thanks for letting me know you're out there reading mine. It was great to hear from you! Take care!

Janice

kelly thomas said...

Hello Trina. I am trying to reconnect with you. I talked to Heather W. last week or so and she said you were still in Guam. I mailed you a Christmas card. Hope you get it. I'd love to hear from you. My email address is kellythomas712@hotmail.com I can't believe how much the girls have grown.! Talk to you soon.
Kelly Thomas

The Ards said...

Janice, funny that we were stalking each other's blogs! :) I have really loved seeing pictures of your family! I haven't seen any of them in SO long! Maybe we can have a reunion one of these days!! That would be fun! Tell Jennifer I said HI!! (She knows my husband Jason from camp Blue Haven, did you know that? Weird,huh?)

Kelly - I'll email you!