Thursday, November 15, 2007

We're going to Thailand!!!!

I am SO excited!! We starting planning this trip many times over the last few months, but stopped as we were unsure if we wanted to spend the money right now. Anywhere we go from here is SO expensive as flights fromm an island in the middle of nowhere for 5 people are costly! Last week we decided that we will be greatly disappointed if we don't get to go to Thailand while we are here, so we scrambled around to get it planned at the last minute. It all fell into place today and we will head out to Bangkok early next Thursday morning for 4 days!!! I think it will be a trip we will all remember - I'm sure plenty of pictures will show up on the blog soon! :)

1 comment:

Happy Campers said...

I'm so glad you guys are making so many beautiful family memories while you're in Guam...I can't wait to see your pictures!