Saturday, March 15, 2008

We have a moving date.....

Well, we don't know the EXACT date that we'll be leaving, but close. I have been working on getting my principal to let me leave 2 weeks early. We don't get out of school here until June 13th and I know I am going to be SO ready to get back and find a house and get settled. I really want as much time as possible to get things situated before school starts back up again! Anyway, I had asked to have my last day of work at the end of May, but my principal was hesitant to go along with that. We came up with an alternate idea for my last day to June 6th and she agreed with this plan. This means we will probably be flying out of here on June 8 or 9. So.... I can now apply for orders and get our moving dates all set up and all of that "fun" stuff!! I know it's all going to be a challenge, so I want to start as early as possible to make sure it all gets done!! The good news is that we will gain a day going back, so we'll actually arrive on the same day that we leave although it's about 24 hours of travel!

It's both exciting and sad to think that our adventure here is coming to an end. We have a few fun times to look forward to in the next month or so, though.

I also realized that I may have to make a new blog... I'm not sure if the Ard's in Guam will be a good name for our blog once we are back in Keller! :)

No comments: