Thursday, August 09, 2007

10th Anniversary Cruise

I am finally finding time to catch up with blogging and wanted to share the story of the cruise that Jason and I went on to celebrate our 10th anniversary this summer. We went on a Royal Carribean cruise that began in Ft. Lauderdale and stopped in Jamaica and Grand Cayman. Jason surprised me by booking the "romance" package which included lots of fun stuff like decorations in the room....




There were also fun things like strawberries and champagne, appetizers before dinner, flowers, etc. It was great!! We spent the first day at sea relaxing in our room, which had a really cool balcony, and at the pool. That night was the Captain's Dinner where we got to dress up for dinner.




The next day we stopped in Jamaica where we got to climb a 600 ft. waterfall. It was beautiful!!








The next day was a stop at Grand Cayman where we swam with stingrays!





Jason also got the husband of the year award on this cruise! :) One night at dinner he surprised me with a GORGEOUS new wedding ring!!! We ate at a fancy restaraunt for dinner and he had planned ahead for the waiter put it in my champagne glass.The whole staff was in on the secret and was SO excited when I found it!! :) The ring is absolutely beautiful and it was a suprise that I will never forget!!





1 comment:

ETexGurl said...

very pretty