Thursday, March 22, 2007

Not much going on

Well, things have been pretty quiet around here lately. We like it that way, but it doesn't make for a very exciting blog! :) We are trying to get through the next 2 weeks of school and looking forward to a spring break trip to Australia!!! We are SO excited about that!! It seems like it is way past time for spring break, but we get out of school later here (June 14 - UGH!) thus the later break. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to post after that trip!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Australia!! SOOOOOO jealous.

The Ards said...

Hey Jenny,
Yes, the travel is good, but let me tell you a few stories about Special Ed in Guam and you will no longer be jealous!! :) Every place has pros and cons!!!!

Royce Ogle said...

Hi,

Did you mean the next two "months" of school instead of the next two "weeks"? I'm wondering about math in Guam. LOL!!

Mark me down on the jealous side too. I have always fancied going to Australia!

Love you,
Papa

TREY MORGAN said...

I wanna go to Australia. If I want to go some where it's Amarillo or Lubbock. That's not quite as nice as Australia

The Ards said...

Royce,
I am wondering about math in Lousiana too - it was 2 weeks until spring break which is what I was refering to - But, I can see how that sentence was a little unclear, so we can call a truce about who's math is worse!!! :)

Trey, I'm sure Australia won't be nearly as exciting as Amarillo or Lubbock!!!! :) HA!